holytoledobatmanholytoledobatman

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Roxanne Trailer Roxanne Trailer

Hey, not too bad of a piece, bro. Better than some of the other things I've seen in Under Judgment.

Gaben Gaben

The art could definitely be better, as well as the audio and general animation style. The song's catchy enough for a star and a half, though, but it just feel rather rushed

kailumcs responds:

I kinda rushed it because I wanted it to be bad, its a basic runner up on what I do, bad things.
Although it lowers self of steam it makes me giggle a bit.

Succubus Loveless Ep. 1 Succubus Loveless Ep. 1

There is a lot of potential behind this project, definitely. The opening theme is very much catchy and gets the crowd rowling. The story is also mildly intriguing in terms of structure, and the music choices are decent. However, the art style, dialogue, and delivery are very shotty. The characters are ok, but can really be grating and irritating, and at times it really does feel like I'm watching the dub to a bad anime. It's ok for a small, first-time long-term project, but I would work on quality instead of quantity. I understand that you're trying to make a series out of this, with episodes as long as 11-12 minutes, but it feels rather rushed, and people are going to lose you after your long introduction.

avengedjoker responds:

It probably looks rushed because I'm still a beginner. ^_^() And yes, unfortunately I myself voice a few characters in the first episode and I'm not that good a vocie actor, however from the secon episode onwards all major characters will be voices by great VAs. =D Thanks for you awesome feedback sir, it means a lot when you say it has a lot of potential. =D

Hoppin' Bear Hoppin' Bear

Basically a less interesting clone of doodle jump. Ok for student project, but wouldn't recommend.

Pokemon Beige Version Pokemon Beige Version

To be fair, this isn't a great game. Some people will probs be like "What's the point of this game?" and rant about how it's just terrible especially with the repeating soundtrack, but I say that as a game, while it's terrible, it's a worth a play because while it fails as that, it succeeds as a game that sort of mirrors the Room in 4chan type hilarity.

Sir Derp's Training Sir Derp's Training

It's ok, but the movement is rather eh. You might want to add more texture and depth in to the art, but otherwise it seems like an interesting concept. Just might need a little bit more work, that's all.

Agony Agony

Hey, this is really good. Is it ok if I use it as the opening to one of my games that I'm working on?

LiberalShimmering responds: